16 Pasta & Salad Recipes with Spinach is a post which contains links to products we love. If you purchase through these links we may make a small commission.
16 Pasta & Salad Recipes with Spinach is a round up of recipes after my own heart! I am a huge pasta fan. (Can you say carb addict?) Spinach adds so much color to the pasta and salad recipes. Whether you use it fresh or cooked spinach is chock full of so many essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs, so load up on it. Lots of times if I make a casserole or soup, I throw in a whole bag of spinach for color and flavor.
I am glad it’s warming up and spinach is a hearty vegetable available in PA from May through November.
1. Kid-friendly Spinach Lasagna Roll-ups | Source: Home. Made. Interest.
2. Turkey Spinach Lasagna Rolls | Source: Just Us Four
3. Spinach Artichoke Pasta Bake | Source: Just Us Four
4. Creamy Tomato and Spinach Tortellini | Source: Taste Better from Scratch
5. Meyer Lemon Pasta with Shrimp, Spinach & Feta | Source: Garden Matter
6. Spinach Lasagna | Source: Our Family World
1. Spinach Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing | Source: Ashlee Marie
2. Bacon Spinach Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette | Source: Baby Loving Mama
3. Spinach Salad with Boursin Candied Pecans and Craisins | Source: Meaningful Mama
4. Strawberry Quinoa Salad | Source: Taste Better from Scratch
5. Spinach, Apple & Glazed Pecan Salad | Source: Carolyn’s Homework
6. Strawberry Spinach Salad | Source: Our Family World
7. Peach & Spinach Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing | Source: Mom VS The Boys
8. Easy, Healthy Chicken Salad with Quinoa, Tomatoes, Lemon and Basil | Source: Two Healthy Kitchens
9. Mediterranean Confetti Quinoa Salad | Source: Two Healthy Kitchens
10. Spinach and Kale Salad with Greek Flavors and Feta-Lemon Vinaigrette | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
Looking for more great recipe collections?