These 3 Ingredient Recipes are a great way to make your weeknights less chaotic! With few ingredients required it’s easy to make meals without a lot of prep!
With three kids, homework, and extra after school activities our weeknights can be crazy. Dinner is often the last thing I remember to do for the day and fast and easy is the best option for me!
I love when I can find recipes that require only a few ingredients, because time for grocery shopping can be limited some weeks as well! 3 Ingredient recipes (or less) also makes for simple and fast meal prep as well!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Be sure to follow us on Pinterest as well!
3 Ingredient Recipes (or less):
- Cilantro Lime Chicken ~My Real Food Family
- Crock Pot Barbecue ~Family Fun Journal
- 2 Ingredient Onion Soup Pot Roast Recipe ~Penny Pincher Jenny
- Easy Pizza Bubble Bread ~Spend with Pennies
- 3 Ingredient Quick Pasta Salad ~Amanda’s Cookin’
- 3 Ingredient Pigskin Pierogies ~Newlywed Survival
- 3 Ingredient Beer Bread ~Take a Bite Out of Boca
- 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Chicken Tacos ~Two Healthy Kitchens
- 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Chili ~Simply Southern Mom
- Avocado Crab Dip ~This Mama Loves
- Mini Crescent Dogs ~Spend with Pennies
- Crockpot Sausage Cheese Dip ~Simply Southern Mom
What are your favorite 3 ingredient recipes?