These 3 Ingredient Recipes are a great way to make your weeknights less chaotic! With few ingredients required it’s easy to make meals without a lot of prep!
With three kids, homework, and extra after school activities our weeknights can be crazy. Dinner is often the last thing I remember to do for the day and fast and easy is the best option for me!
I love when I can find recipes that require only a few ingredients, because time for grocery shopping can be limited some weeks as well! 3 Ingredient recipes (or less) also makes for simple and fast meal prep as well!
Looking for more recipe inspiration? Be sure to follow us on Pinterest as well!
3 Ingredient Recipes (or less):
- Cilantro Lime Chicken ~My Real Food Family
- Crock Pot Barbecue ~Family Fun Journal
- 2 Ingredient Onion Soup Pot Roast Recipe ~Penny Pincher Jenny
- Easy Pizza Bubble Bread ~Spend with Pennies
- 3 Ingredient Quick Pasta Salad ~Amanda’s Cookin’
- 3 Ingredient Pigskin Pierogies ~Newlywed Survival
- 3 Ingredient Beer Bread ~Take a Bite Out of Boca
- 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Chicken Tacos ~Two Healthy Kitchens
- 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Chili ~Simply Southern Mom
- Avocado Crab Dip ~This Mama Loves
- Mini Crescent Dogs ~Spend with Pennies
- Crockpot Sausage Cheese Dip ~Simply Southern Mom
What are your favorite 3 ingredient recipes?
Sunday 18th of September 2016
Great ideas! The easy pizza bubble bread sounds fun. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Dishing It & Digging It! Hope to see you back this week :)
Mother of 3
Sunday 11th of September 2016
Great ideas! I love simple meals especially during the week when we're already feeling pressed for time. Pinned.
Thursday 8th of September 2016
This is an excellent resource and will come in handy with the holiday season right around the corner! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend!
Tuesday 6th of September 2016
Great collection! I forget that simple can be amazing! Thanks for sharing! Michelle
Frankenstein Kiwis – (Another!) Healthy Halloween Treat!
Tuesday 20th of October 2015
[…] Taco Recipes at A Cedar Spoon The Ultimate List for Cinco de Mayo Recipes at Six Time Mommy 3 Ingredient Recipes (or Less) at Just 2 Sisters 100 Easy Healthy Back-To-School Chicken Recipes at Jeanette’s Healthy Living […]