Air fryer recipes are my new favorite way to cut calories and lighten up delicious recipes. These air fryer pickles are a healthy fried pickle recipe that is even acceptable on Weight Watchers! See all the best Weight Watchers air fryer recipes here!
If you need a quick snack, an appetizer recipe, or if you just need something fun to mix things up these air fryer pickles are the perfect solution.
These tasty pickles are made in the air fryer which is quicker and ensures they come out crispy and delicious without deep frying!
This recipe post contains affiliate links to products used in the recipe. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
I’ve been on an air fryer kick lately. Technically air fryers are not all that new but they’re new for me and for the Weight Watchers world they are awesome. Not having to submerge something into oil makes for a much healthier and lower point recipe!
Check out how easy it is to make fried pickles in the air fryer with this tasty and simple Weight Watchers recipe below.
Air Fryer Pickles | WW Fried Pickles
You will need a few things to make this recipe aside from the ingredients list. Of course you will need an air fryer like this one, or this larger version, and you could even use the Ninja Foodi if you have one of those.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make Weight Watchers fried pickles:
You can find the full amounts and ingredients list in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. You’ll also find nutritional estimates, shopping links, and more.
For this easy recipe you will keep pickle chips, eggs, water, plain bread crumbs, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and fresh parmesan cheese!
How to make air fryer pickles:
This recipe is very simple, I know I already mentioned that but you really will be impressed with the ease of this tasty appetizer. You need two bowls, one for the dry ingredients and one for the egg. You will essentially just dip the pickles into each bowl, wet then dry, before “frying” them up in the air fryer!
Pat the pickle chips dry with a paper towel before you begin.
In a bowl stir together everything but the pickle chips, water, and the egg, this will make the coating for the batter for our air fryer pickles.
Whisk together the egg and water. Then dip the pickles into the egg before coating it in the dry ingredients.
Make the pickles in batches, fill the air fryer basket only with a single layer at a time.
Cook the fried pickles for 3 minutes per side at 400 Degrees F or until crispy and golden brown.
It’s a good thing these air fryer pickles are so easy to make because my family LOVES them. We eat them on a regular basis now that I know how simple they are to whip up. It also doesn’t hurt that they’re Weight Watchers friendly so I don’t have to skip out on this delicious appetizer.
How many Weight Watchers points are in this recipe?
These air fryer pickles are about 2 points per serving. It will depend on the size of your pickle chips how big the serving size but it’s typically about 5 fried pickles or so for a total of 6 servings.
Which WW Program are these points for?
In 2023, WW is using just plain old “POINTS.”
- Be sure to calculate the points value of the foods and recipes you eat in the app.
- Always add ingredients and serving sizes and don’t rely on the nutrition facts in the recipe.
- Accuracy will come from the information you input on the app.
More delicious air fryer and appetizer recipes:
If you are looking for more appetizers and more delicious air fryer recipes you have come to the right place. Let’s show off some of these other great recipes that will have your friends and family begging for the recipe time and time again.
- Air Fryer Funnel Cake Recipe
- 75+ Weight Watchers Freestyle Dessert Recipes
- Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes | Freestyle Appetizers
- Easy Appetizer Board Ideas
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball Appetizer Recipe
- 8 Hot & Spicy Appetizers
- Easy Party Appetizer Sweet BBQ Little Smokies
Printable Air Fryer Pickles | WW Fried Pickles Recipe:
- 2 Cups Kroger Pickles Chips, Dill
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Cup Progresso Plain bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Raley's Fresh Dairy Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Pat the pickle chips dry with a paper towel before you begin.
- In a bowl stir together everything but the pickle chips, water, and the egg, this will make the coating for the batter for our air fryer pickles.
- Whisk together the egg and water. Then dip the pickles into the egg before coating it in the dry ingredients.
- Make the pickles in batches, fill the air fryer basket only with a single layer at a time.
- Cook the fried pickles for 3 minutes per side at 400 Degrees F or until crispy and golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 5 Pickles
Amount Per Serving Calories 141Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 41mgSodium 828mgCarbohydrates 12gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 2gSugar 1gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 8g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.