I am really trying to eat healthier and lose the extra weight I have been carrying around for way too long. Pizza, mostly takeout pizza is my nemesis. I can’t just stop at one piece no matter how much willpower I may have. I knew I needed to find a way to get a healthier version of pizza on the table. Bagel Pizzas are the answer, at least for me. I use whole grain bagels, low sodium spaghetti sauce, veggies, turkey pepperoni and skim mozzarella cheese and I am in heaven. The Bagel Pizza is full of vitamins, minerals and fiber and it fills me up.
This is perfect for a quick supper, lunch or snack. You control the toppings and ingredients and you can skip the takeout pizza. Saving time, money and calories, 3 of my favorite things to do. Enjoy!
Bagel Pizzas Recipe #15MinuteSuppers
- Whole grain bagel
- Low sodium spaghetti sauce
- chopped veggies
- mozzarella cheese
- Heat over to 350 degrees
- Lightly toast bagel
- Spread sauce on entire bagel
- Top with veggies, cheese and pepperoni
- Toast until cheese melts. (approx. 4 - 6 mins)
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Vegetarian Quinoa Salad by Around My Family Table
- Meatball Sliders by Better in Bulk
- 15 Minute Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry by Jen’s Journey
- Bagel Pizzas by Just 2 Sisters
- Grilled Sourdough Chicken Fajita Ranch Melts by Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
Head over to our #15MinuteSuppers Pinterest Board to see all the past recipes and more delicious goodness!
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.