Step 1 – 1st layer oatmeal
Step 2 – 2nd layer yogurt (add chia seeds or flax seed if you want more fiber)
Step 3 – 3rd layer berries or fruit of your choice
Step 4 – squish it all down
Step 5 – add lid and refrigerate overnight
Step 6 – enjoy!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup Rolled or Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup *Yogurt, plain or flavored, your choice.
- 1/4 cup berries, I have tried blackberry and strawberry thus far
- Add oatmeal to jar.
- Next add yogurt and push down.
- If you use greek yogurt I would add a few tablespoons of milk for more liquid.
- Stir in chia seed or flax seed if you want more fiber.
- Add berries and give them a light push.
- Put on lid and store overnight in fridge.
- In the morning, oatmeal will be soft and ready to eat.
- We eat ours cold, but you could warm if you want to.