BLT Tortellini Salad Recipe
This 15 Minute Supper will take just a smidge of preplanning. You will need to have precooked chicken. You could use rotisserie from the store deli, canned or even have it prepared a head of time. I cook off a lot of chicken breast and freeze it in meal size packages, so I have it on hand. Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom for more great recipes from some awesome bloggers!
- 1 package (8¾ ounce size) three cheese tortellini, uncooked
- 2 cups fully cooked chopped chicken breast
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise or 1 whole tomato sliced
- ½ cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- ¾ cup light ranch salad dressing
- ¼ cup Light Italian salad dressing
- Green leafy lettuce chopped into bite size pieces( I use spinach, too)
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package and then drain.
- In a large bowl lightly toss cooked pasta with the remaining ingredients.
- Can be served hot or cold.