Delicious Chicken Recipes: Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is a sponsored post.Our house is full of hungry teens and college age kiddos! Not only our own kids but their significant others, video game playing friends and even a few strays (LOL) that just wander in. I bet you can imagine, they make a lot of noise and eat a lot of food! It makes me happy to have our teen and 20 something kids at home, so I am always looking for an array of delicious chicken recipes that satisfy their appetites and keep them coming back for more. Last week our daughter graduated from college and we wanted to have a small celebration that evening. I am proud to say she was the first one of our children to graduate with a college degree. That’s definitely something worth celebrating. Her and I headed out to Walmart to pick up the ingredients to one of her favorite dishes; Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. Mom also treated her to a few new movies, some clothes and a few other goodies. It isn’t often you can get your 20 something daughter to spend extra time with Mom, so shopping and food usually do the trick.
My daughter started making this dish at college. I added a few of my own special twists and it’s the new favorite of this blended family. I am enjoying this season of being able to gather all of our kids around the family table. It will truly be a bittersweet day when I have to start preparing chicken recipes for two.
Does your family have any favorite delicious chicken recipes?
- 12 oz Egg Noodles
- 3- 8 oz blocks Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 5 oz Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, we prefer ranch
- 3 Cups Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Chunks
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare Egg Noodles as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat cream cheese and red hot sauce over low until melted and creamy. (careful it doesn't stick).
- Once melted, stir in dressing and chicken,
- Stir until well combined and heated through.
- Mix in cooked noodles.
- Spoon all ingredients into a 9 x 12 casserole dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cover noodle mixture with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, until bubbly and hot.