DIY Pallet Furniture
With all of the recent breaches in security at stores that we shop, we are a bit on edge. Our DIY Pallet Furniture orders are growing daily. Right now, the garage is the main work shop and weather permitting the driveway is the main work space. Since space is an issue there is a need for frequent trips to stores like Home Depot, Lumber Yard and Target. Time and money are big parts of the business and no on can afford to deal with an identity theft crisis.
As the need for a larger work space continues to increase, the wish list of tools and supplies needed to run a diy pallet furniture business more efficiently continues to grow. Needing more stuff, means increased shopping and spending, online and in stores. Using a credit card is our preferred way to track expenses and pay bills. We don’t want to put any of our hard work at risk, because of a security breach.
It’s time to get proactive and use protections to make sure identity theft is one less thing we have to worry about. Our time is better spent concentrating on building DIY pallet furniture like these custom ordered twin headboards.
LifeLock® Can Help
LifeLock®, provides identity protection services by monitoring over a trillion data points 24/7/365 days a year. They don’t take any days off, so your data is always tracked. Searching for threats to protect their members is always on.
The new LifeLock Ultimate Plus program offers several new activity alerts that add peace of mind against identity fraud in a digitally connected world. With the patented LifeLock Identity Alert® system, as soon as a threat is detected you receive notification via text, phone or email to help stop criminals before they do damage to your identity.
If your identity is ever compromised, specialists will handle your case every step of the way. Plus, it’s all backed by a $1 Million Total Service Guarantee.
When news of a potential Home Depot security breach was released, LifeLock® offered these tips:
- Monitor your transactions: Keep an eye on the activity on your credit and debit card accounts, looking for any charges that don’t seem to be yours.
- Report suspicious transactions immediately: If you see a card transaction—even a small one—that doesn’t look right, contact the card issuer immediately. The phone number is on the back of your card.
- Order a new debit card: If you believe your debit card number was compromised, don’t wait for fraudulent charges to start appearing on your statement. Request a new card from your bank. This way, you reduce the chances of a criminal depleting your bank account, and you avoid potential challenges in recovering your funds. Credit cards offer more protection and less risk because funds are not directly withdrawn from your bank account as they are with a debit card.
- Follow the story: Investigation of this crime is still under way. Watch for news and communication from Home Depot.
- Consider using an identity protection service: LifeLock® provides identity protection products and services you can count on. In fact, with LifeLock Advantage™ and LifeLock Ultimate Plus™, we can help you detect fraudulent activity with alerts for cash withdrawals, balance transfers and large purchases within our extensive network.