Grilled Fruit Recipes is a post that contains products that we recommend. If you purchase through our links we may earn a profit on the sales.
Grilled Fruit Recipes
Grilled Fruit Recipes are some of my favorite desserts! The grilling brings out the natural sweetness and flavor without a lot of added ingredients. This collection of grilled fruit recipes will keep your dessert plate full all summer long. You will find links to products we recommend to help make your grilling life easier. If you buy through our links we may earn a small commission from the sales.
I can’t be sure what the weather is like wherever you are but these last few days here in Central PA have been HOT ONES! We are entering that season where I notice that we have completely skipped over spring and gone right to summer! I suppose it’s a very good thing that we have sunshine for the weekend, it is the very start of picnic season so that sunshine is more than welcome! I thought it would be appropriate to share these awesome grilled fruit recipes with you today because when the sun comes out all I want to do is grill…or ask my husband to grill….either way, grilling season is my favorite! We do the usual grilling and sometimes we spice things up with some sweet potatoes or roasted red peppers but sometimes the old staples of grilling get boring. These grilled fruit recipes are sure to pop us out of that grilling rut; try some today for a fun twist on your usual grilling menu!
You may want to invest in a few grilling tools that can help keep your fruit and grilled meats separate from one another on the grill surface. These non-stick grill mats are a lifesaver. Grilled fruit is delicious but the sticky clean-up isn’t my favorite part. The grill mats have definitely made it easier to keep the grill clean.
Grilled Fruit Recipes
1. Grilled Peaches and Cherries With Cinnamon-Honey Syrup | Source: Home Cooking Memories
2. Grilled Tropical Fruit With Almond Ricotta Sauce | Source: Two Healthy Kitchens
3. Grilled Fruit Kabobs | Source: Just Us Four
4. Grilled Papaya Dessert | Source: Turning the Clock Back
5. 10-Minute Grilled Pineapple | Source: Family Food and Travel
6. Honey Butter Grilled Peaches | Source: White House Black Shutters
7. Grilled Watermelon with Jalapenos, Feta and Honey | Source: Domesticate Me
8. Grilled Dessert Pears | Source: Cook the Story
9. Grilled and Filled Nectarines | Source: The Old Hen
10. Grilled Cinnamon Plums | Source: The Cozy Apron
11. Grilled Apple Slices | Source: Ditch the Wheat
12. Grilled Cantaloupe with Yogurt and Mint | Source: The Wannabe Chef
13. Grilled Mango | Source: Urban Accents
14. Grilled Dessert Grapefruit | Source: The Blissful Chef
15. Grilled Banana Dessert Bar | Source: Home Cooking Memories
Have you ever grilled fruit? What is your favorite combo of grilled fruit? Let us know if you try any of these out over the holiday weekend!
Be sure to check out the list of 25 grilling recipes on our site too! You’ll soon be the grillmaster of the neighborhood!