This post, Healthy Summer Eating Tips was sponsored by Eat Smart as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
It’s summer and it’s hot. You want to be making good food choices, but you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. The hot weather makes it hard to stick to a healthy summer eating plan. You find yourself wondering into the kitchen and opening the refrigerator just because it’s there.
Does any of this sound familiar? Old habits can be hard to break. I have a few Healthy Summer Eating Tips to get you on the right track. I am determined to make better choices. That is why I am adding Eat Smart salads to my healthy summer eating plan.
Healthy Summer Eating Tips
- Plan Ahead -knowing in advance what will be on the menu plan, prevents ordering take-out or overeating because your hungry.
- Drink Water – staying hydrated is important all year long, but pay extra attention in the summer.
- Sit Down and Eat – Making time to sit at a table and focus on your food makes a big difference.
- Use a Smaller Plate – serve your food on smaller plates. You can trick your mind into thinking there’s a lot more food when a small plate is full.
- Chew Each Bite – Take your time. Chew each bite. Pay attention to texture, taste and satisfaction.
We are all busy. Practice these healthy summer eating tips and add Eat Smart Salad products to your summer menu plan to ensure your healthy eating stays on track. Eat Smart is the first brand within its category to commit to clean ingredients and labeling. You can feel good about choosing Eat Smart products for you and your family, too.
I love to eat salad. I love it even more when someone else does all the work of cutting up the fruits and vegetables. Eat Smart provides a wide variety of meals for one or salad kits to satisfy the whole family.
Healthy Summer Eating with Eat Smart
Eat Smart Salad Shake Ups are the perfect all in one meal. They feature a unique lockable lid for easy mixing, a sturdy and deep bowl, and it even comes with it’s own fork. There are three flavors to choose from and I still can’t decide which is my favorite.
- Avocado Ranch, a crunchy blend of cabbages and vegetables, crispy toppings, and a creamy avocado ranch dressing
- Tropical Lime, vegetables and dried fruits blended with a creamy coconut lime chili dressing
- Raspberry Acai, vegetables and dried fruits with a variety of seeds (hemp, flax, and chia) and a tangy raspberry acai dressing
You can have your healthy summer eating on the go with Eat Smart Salad Shake Ups. Each one has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and is 100% clean eating. 90% of Eat Smart products have wholesome ingredients and clean eating labels. Eat Smart is committed to making all of their products 100% clean before the end of next year. In the near future you will see all Eat Smart products will be free from high fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives, hydrogenated fats, as well as artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners.
The chef-inspired salad kits also come in a wide variety of flavors to satisfy the whole family. Each is packed with six or more superfoods and is perfect for the busy family that wants to stick to a healthy summer eating plan without giving up great taste.
Each of these nutrient-dense salad kit varieties is currently 100% Clean Label with no artificial additives.
- Sweet Kale
- Strawberry Harvest
- Sunflower Kale
You will want to visit the Eat Smart website, click through where it says “RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE OFFERS” and sign up for monthly e-newsletters, information and special offers.
How do you tackle a healthy summer eating plan?