Hearty High Protein Breakfast Sandwich a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hillshire Farm®. The opinions and text are all mine. Confession time: I am not a morning person! This girl is a night owl. I can start a project and work into the wee hours of the night and everything is all good. Having to get up bright and early just isn’t for me. I do work outside my home, so I have to get up early in the morning, like it or not. I have the routine down to a science. Set an alarm for 6:40 AM, get up (hit the snooze a time or two), ready and out the door before 7:15 AM. Because I am staying in bed longer in the morning for those few extra minutes of sleep, I tend to overlook getting a good start with a hearty breakfast. Not a great way to start the morning. One of my goals in my commitment to focus on me this year is to eat better. The holidays are over and so are my excuses about over indulging on the wrong foods. This Hearty High Protein Breakfast Sandwich can be prepared in advance and refrigerated or frozen until you want to eat one. When your on your way out the door in the morning, heat one up, add your toppings and your ready to start the day out on the right foot. I am happy to share with you this easy Breakfast Sandwich that you can make now and freeze or refrigerate for those early mornings. This Hearty High Protein Breakast Sandwich is only 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle Points. It’s a great way to start your day. It’s loaded with protein to help you stay full longer.
Hearty High Protein Breakfast SandwichI like to start the day off with a breakfast sandwich packed with protein. Protein gives me energy and keeps me feeling full longer than other foods. This hearty high protein sandwich is made from a few simple ingredients that taste great.
- Light English Muffin (2 WW Freestyle Points)
- 2 oz Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham (1 WW Freestyle Point)
You might also like these breakfast options:
- Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole
- 3 Ingredient Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Breakfast Sandwich Ideas
- Weight Watchers Breakfast Under 5 Points
- Veggie Breakfast Cups
- Hillshire Farm® Naturals Slow Roasted Turkey Breast
- Hillshire Farm® Naturals Honey Roasted Ham
- Hillshire Farm® Naturals Hardwood Smoked Turkey Breast
- Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- Light English Muffin, 2 WW Freestyle Points
- 2 oz Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham, 1 WW Freestyle Point
- Toast your English Muffins, scramble one egg and fry to desired firmness. Add two slices of Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham and top with fresh spinach and sliced tomato. Enjoy your quick and easy hearty high protein breakfast sandwich!
Amount Per Serving Calories 60Cholesterol 30mgSodium 587mgCarbohydrates 2gSugar 2gProtein 10g