Hearty High Protein Breakfast SandwichI like to start the day off with a breakfast sandwich packed with protein. Protein gives me energy and keeps me feeling full longer than other foods. This hearty high protein sandwich is made from a few simple ingredients that taste great.
- Light English Muffin (2 WW Freestyle Points)
- 2 oz Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham (1 WW Freestyle Point)
You might also like these breakfast options:
- Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole
- 3 Ingredient Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Breakfast Sandwich Ideas
- Weight Watchers Breakfast Under 5 Points
- Veggie Breakfast Cups
- Hillshire Farm® Naturals Slow Roasted Turkey Breast
- Hillshire Farm® Naturals Honey Roasted Ham
- Hillshire Farm® Naturals Hardwood Smoked Turkey Breast
- Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- Light English Muffin, 2 WW Freestyle Points
- 2 oz Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham, 1 WW Freestyle Point
- Toast your English Muffins, scramble one egg and fry to desired firmness. Add two slices of Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham and top with fresh spinach and sliced tomato. Enjoy your quick and easy hearty high protein breakfast sandwich!
Amount Per Serving Calories 60Cholesterol 30mgSodium 587mgCarbohydrates 2gSugar 2gProtein 10g
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.