My husband, Dan and I have been married for 27 years. When I first me him, it was basically love at first sight. I was head over heels for this guy the minute I laid eyes on him. It amazes me how I love him more and more each day. I would have never guessed a love could be so deep and endearing. We put the naysayers to shame being married at such a young age, raising three amazing kids and still loving each other every day. I put together this post 10 Reasons I Love a Clean Shaven Man and had a hard time stopping with just 10.
10 Reasons I Love a Clean Shaven Man
- He’s a great dad. Nothing makes a mom’s heart swell more than to see the man she loves, put all of his heart and soul in to their children. Teacher, mentor, coach, confident, he’s the dad I wish all kids had.
- He is a good provider. My husband has probably taken less than a week of sick time at his job in the 30 years we have been together. He has a strong work ethic and isn’t afraid to get down and dirty to get the job done.
- He cooks and cleans. In our home we both do the chores. There’s no his and her jobs (well maybe his job is to take of the cars).
- He goes out of his way to make me happy. My husband knows I love a clean shaven man and has never grown a beard and keeps his mustache well groomed. I don’t ever ask him to shave, it’s automatically part of his routine.
- He spoils me. My husband has been laid off from his job for the last five months. (He starts a new job this week). While he wasn’t working he got up in the mornings and made me breakfast and hot tea before I had to go to work. He’s so sweet.
- He listens to me. (Well most of the time!) When I come home from work and need to unload or have a problem, he listens and doesn’t say a word, just listens.
- He makes me laugh. Dan has a way of taking any situation and making it better. His stories and renditions of past events always cheer me up and make me (and many others) laugh.
- He goes to church with our family. In our rural area, the men in the household tend to drop the family off at church, go out for coffee and come back at noon. Not Dan. He’s been with our family every time we step foot in the church doors.
- He’s a wealth of nonsensical information and trivia. I am always entertained.
- He can fix anything! Having a handy husband has saved our family so much money over the years. We rarely pay anyone for repairs.
Since I love this man and I want him to continue to be clean shaven, funny, handy and sweet, I need to make sure he’s spoiled and has the right tools to keep up his well groomed appearance.
I am keeping him well stocked with Schick Hydro® Razors with the all new and redesigned Hydrating Gel Reservoir that hydrates with each shave. When Dan shaves with the Hydro 5 Hydrating Gel Reservoir provides 40% less friction than razors with a lube strip.
I don’t want to see my clean shaven man with irritated skin, so I also make sure he has the Edge® Shave Gel for ultimate protection.
Do you have a clean shaven man that is the love of your life? You can stock up at Giant Eagle Stores now through 4/26/16 with this great in-store deal to SAVE on Schick®!: Save $2.00 on any one (1) Schick Hydro ® Razor or Disposable Pack.
Who is the man in your life that will be using the new Schick Hydro® Razors?