Any other peppermint fans out there?! It’s super popular around the holidays but these peppermint treats are so tasty you’ll be making them all year long.
This post contains links to products that you can purchase. If you click through and make a purchase we make a commission.
These quick and easy peppermint treats are tasty, low in points, and great for giving as gifts in your holiday baskets or you can leave them out for Santa!
When the holidays roll around it can be easy to fall into bad habits. Having healthier options around can really help keep you on track with Weight Watchers and other healthy lifestyle programs.
Kirkland Signature Canola Oil Cooking Spray, 34 OunceAmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 6-Quart, BlueSilicone Spatula 4-piece Set,Heat-Resistant Spatulas,Non-stick Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel Core
These peppermint treats are similar to a rice crispy treat! It’s like a poppable treat that everyone will love, they make a great addition to cookie plates.
If you are gifting baked goods for the holidays you have to try these treats, they’ll make a great addition to your plans. Cookies are excellent but sometimes you need a little something different! Fudge is a great choice and these Rice Krispies will round out the trays nicely!
How do I make these peppermint crispy treats?
They’re very easy, and I’m not just saying that because I want you to try them! Check it out for yourself:
Melt the margarine in a non-stick pot or dutch oven. Stir in the marshmallows and cook until melted. Should take about 5 minutes.
Add in cereal, crushed candies and mint extract and stir.
Spray your hand with non-stick cooking spray. Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls and lay them on a cookie sheet lined with foil or wax paper.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until firm.
Makes about 36 servings of 2 peppermint treats per serving.
How do these peppermint treats fit into Weight Watchers?
On Weight Watchers these peppermint treats are low in points on all three plans. You can enjoy these peppermint treats all year long on blue, purple, or green myWW plans!
The great news is that they’re much lighter and healthier than a lot of cookie recipes and they’re fun for the whole family!
What do I need to make Weight Watchers peppermint treats?
You’ll need just a few ingredients. I’ll make a list below so you can shop or plan accordingly!
The recipe and points are calculated using these ingredients. If you change them, add others, or make adjustments just be sure to use the Weight Watchers online recipe creator to recalculate the points!
- Mint Extract
- Crispy Rice Cereal
- Peppermint Hard Candies
- Butter Flavor Non-Stick Spray
Looking for more great Weight Watchers recipes?
Desserts are my favorite…probably not a great idea when you’re dieting, right? Wrong! On Weight Watchers you can enjoy all of your favorite foods.
There’s nothing better than some tasty Weight Watchers desserts to keep you satisfied and on track with your goals. There’s something for everyone on this list from pumpkin flavors to cannolis and more!
- Weight Watchers PB2 Cookies
- Weight Watchers Applesauce Recipe
- Weight Watchers Yogurt Popsicle With Pumpkin
- 30+ Weight Watchers Pumpkin Recipes
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Cannolis
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Pizzelles
Printable Peppermint Treats Recipe:
- 1 Tbsp Margarine
- 30 Marshmallows
- 1/8 Tsp Mint Extract
- 5 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 20 Peppermint Hard Candies, crushed
- 1 Spray Butter Flavor Non-Stick Spray
- Melt the margarine in a non-stick pot or dutch oven. Stir in the marshmallows and cook until melted. Should take about 5 minutes.
- Add in cereal, crushed candies and mint extract and stir.
- Spray your hand with non-stick cooking spray. Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls and lay them on a cookie sheet lined with foil or wax paper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Makes about 36 servings of 2 peppermint treats per serving.
- Store in a cool dry place in a covered container.
2 points on Blue, Green, Purple
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 42Sodium 8mgCarbohydrates 9gSugar 5g
This recipe is in no way authorized or associated with the Weight Watchers Program.