I love shopping for clothes and always seem to end up with to many of the plastic pant hangers! It always seems that the kids out grow pants and the new ones come with the hanger and same thing for my husband and I! Over the years I have had extras of these hangers just hanging on the rack in the laundry room! Recently I decided to find other ways to put these to use instead of them just hanging out doing nothing!
How To Repurpose Plastic Pants Hangers:
- Use to hang your cookbook or recipe in the kitchen!! If you are a messy cook this will help protect the recipe!
- Use as a book or magazine holder while working out on the treadmill.
- Break off the clip part (clear plastic ones tend to break off easier) to use as a clip chip, sugar bag clip, cereal clip etc in the kitchen instead of buying clips at the store.
- Hanging table clothes or other table linens for storage to free up drawer space in the kitchen.
- Use as a clothes pin to hang dry laundry on a clothesline or a rod.
- Use in the closet to hang belts and scarves to organize.
- Clip together wrapping paper or tissue paper for storage.
- Use to hang dry wet kids art work.
- Use to clip together cables for storage or organization of cords behind a desk or furniture!
What are your favorite ways to use repurpose plastic pants hangers in your house?