Self Crust Pumpkin Pie
Self Crust Pumpkin Pie has been a staple on the Thanksgiving dessert table for many years. Cooking for 10 or 15 people is fine, but the baking isn’t part of my meal planning. That is why the self-crust pumpkin pie is more my style. The mixer and oven do most of the work. I put all the ingredients in a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer and dump it in a pie plate, bake and wallah, we have pie. It’s definitely the easy way out. No fuss or mess and your family will be pleased. was a huge hit in our house!!! This is what I call my healthy version of Pumpkin Pie. It’s not completely carb or sugar free, but the majority of the fat is gone, without the flaky crust.
If you’re looking for a Weight Watchers friendly pie, this self crust pumpkin pie serves 6 and is only 3 points per serving.
Be sure to pin Self Cust Pumpkin Pie or print below:
- 2 cups pumpkin
- ⅓ cup Truvia Baking Blend
- ¼ cups flour (I used whole wheat)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup non fat dry milk powder
- 1 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice*
- 1 Cup warm water
- Substitute for Pumpkin Pie Spice - (1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp ginger ½ tsp nutmeg ½ cloves)
- Mix all the ingredients except the water in large bowl until well blended. (I used a wooden spoon, but you can also use a hand blender on low).
- After mixture is well blended, slowly pour in water until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 55 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.
- Stores in refrigerator for up to one week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Be sure to follow us on ->Pinterest for more great recipes! What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert recipe?