Disclosure: This is sponsored recipe for Wholly Guacamole through 15 Minute Suppers. Recipe & opinions are my own.
You can always find a supply of Wholly Guacamole in our fridge! We use it in salads, on sandwiches, as dip and sometimes I even eat it by the spoonful! Shhh…that is our dirty little secret! Thank goodness avocados are a healthy fat or I may be in major trouble.
This is the first time, I had the chance to introduce my family to the Wholly Salsa products. I wanted to make a quick recipe that I knew everyone would love. I was determined to use both the Wholly Roasted Tomato Salsa and the Wholly Avocado Verde in the same recipe, so Spicy Rice Bowls it is! This recipe definitely packs some heat. If you like your food spicy and full of flavor, this is the meal for you. Plus, it’s on the table in 15 minutes, how can you go wrong! Enjoy!
Be sure to visit the other bloggers listed at the bottom of this post that used Wholly products to serve up some quick and tasty meal ideas.
For more product information, recipes and special offers be sure to follow Wholly Guacamole on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google +
- 1 lb ground meat, I used chicken
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Wholly Avocado Verde
- 1 cup Wholly Roasted Tomato Salsa
- 1/2 cup condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- Prepared Instant Brown Rice, I use the microwave ready to serve
- Brown meat in large skillet until no pink remains, drain if needed
- Add drained black beans and stir gently.
- Add Wholly Avacodo Verde, Wholly Roasted Tomato Salsa
- condensed tomato soup, water or milk
- Stir thoroughly and heat to boiling.
- Serve over rice and top with guacamole.