Spicy Shrimp Tacos are easy and taste wonderful, too!
Being able to bring healthy and quick meals to the family table is very important to me. Using whole foods that are simple and tasteful is always in my menu plan. I was super excited to have the chance to partner with Gourmet Garden this week. Gourmet Garden offers convenient herbs and spices in tubes that make creating quick and delicious suppers a breeze. No washing or chopping required…just squeeze in some herbs to quickly flavor your meals and recipes! The herbs in the tubes were so convienent and was just like having fresh on hand ingredients to use.
- 1 lb cleaned and deveined shrimp
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- ¾ cup red bell pepper diced
- 1 Tablespoon Gourmet Garden Chunky Garlic Blend
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Cilantro Paste
- 1 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Red Chili Pepper Paste
- Taco Shells or Tortillas
- Heat olive oil on medium.
- Add red pepper and saute until tender
- Add shrimp and cook until pink.
- Stir in Chunky Garlic, Cilantro and Red Chili Pepper.
- Make sure peppers and shrimp are well coated.
- Cover and continue to cook for 2 - 3 minutes, until a nice glaze forms.
- Spoon into taco shells.
- Add desired toppings.