Spinach Dip is the classic of all dips in my book. I make it for every family gathering we attend. Being able to serve it in a crusty bread bowl makes it even better yet! Bread bowl dips are perfect for any occasion. They are easy to make and always taste great. You are sure to have everyone asking for the recipe when you volunteer to bring the dip!
You can easily make this Spinach Dip Recipe in a bowl and enjoy it just as well. Football games are another great gathering that calls for bread bowl dips! Be sure to check out our -> 101 Finger Foods Collection, many pairs up great with this dip as well!
Pin the Spinach Dip Recipe Above Or Print Below:
Spinach Dip Bread Bowl Recipe
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix Dry
- 8 oz light sour cream
- 8 oz plain low fat greek yogurt or you can use all sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 small box frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 2 TBSP chopped onion optional
- 1 large round bread loaf optional
- Mix all ingredients (not the bread) together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Overnight is best so all the flavors can blend.
- Hollow out your bread bowl.
- If you want a toasty bread bowl, brush with olive oil and bake at 375 for 10 mins.
- Add dip to round bread bowl or bowl.
- Serve with bread, crackers or fresh vegetables.
What is your favorite dip recipe? Be sure to follow us on -> Pinterest!