Pin the Spinach Dip Recipe Above Or Print Below:
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix, Dry
- 8 oz light sour cream
- 8 oz plain low fat greek yogurt, or you can use all sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 small box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 TBSP chopped onion, optional
- 1 large round bread loaf, optional
- Mix all ingredients (not the bread) together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Overnight is best so all the flavors can blend.
- Hollow out your bread bowl.
- If you want a toasty bread bowl, brush with olive oil and bake at 375 for 10 mins.
- Add dip to round bread bowl or bowl.
- Serve with bread, crackers or fresh vegetables.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 851 Saturated Fat: 22g Cholesterol: 115mg Sodium: 1830mg Carbohydrates: 37g Sugar: 8g Protein: 9g