Turkey Handprint Crafts are a huge hit in our house!! This past three day weekend we spent time creating some crafts!!! I fell in love with this craft from Meet the Dubiens and it was a blast to create!! Out of all the crafts we did this weekend this one was my favorite by far. I loved that it let Bella use her cutting skills and she loved she got to get messy!!
Turkey Handprint Craft Supply List
- Paper for the back ground, brown, orange, red
- Googly Eyes
- Paint-Red, orange, green, yellow, brown for the feathers
- Paint brushes
- A sink nearby and wet wipe clothes
Directions For Turkey Handprint Craft
- Paint your child’s hand one color and place around were you plan to place your turkey’s head. I did two hands at a time and carried her to the sink to clean her off.
- While your paint is drying cut a circle for the turkey’s head out of brown (I had to color white paper brown), cut out some legs (but we painted ours), red for the Wattle, and an orange triangle for the turkeys nose.
- Assemble your turkey by gluing on the pieces (don’t forget the eyes) to complete it.
What is your favorite fall craft to do with your kids?