BANANA COOKIES RECIPE
This easy banana cookies recipe is simple to make and perfect for Weight Watchers. Make a batch of banana cookies to share today!
– 1 cup Almond Flour
– 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
– 1/2 teaspoon Salt
– 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
– 3 Medium Bananas, overripe and peeled
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Line two cookie trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. 4. Mash in the bananas until combined and no large chunks of banana remain.
5. Add maple syrup (or maybe syrup substitute) and eggs. Stir well until no dry streaks of almond flour remain. 6. Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough 3" apart on the prepared baking mat. .
7. Use the back of the cookie scoop to smooth down the banana cookie dough. 8. Bake for 25-28 minutes until lightly golden brown.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe
Weight Watchers Dill Dip
Easy WW Banana Pancakes