Chicken Potato Pepper Skillet
This tasty one-pan meal is perfect for busy weeknights or those days when you’re just not sure what to make for dinner.
It’s packed with flavor from succulent chicken, fluffy potatoes, and a variety of peppers – all cooked in a flavorful mixture of garlic and herbs.
– chicken breasts – red pepper – gold potatoes – marinara sauce – red wine vinegar
1. Spray a cast-iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Add in the chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook on both sides until browned, or about 3–4 minutes per side.
2. Spray the skillet with non-stick cooking spray and add the potatoes and peppers. Cook until the vegetables have begun to turn brown.
3. Add in the red wine vinegar and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low. Add in the marinara sauce and water.
4. Simmer until the potatoes are tender, or about 20 minutes. Mix in the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet
Weight Watchers Turmeric Chicken