Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
This classic dish is the perfect combination of savory, slow-cooked corned beef with the sweetness of the cabbage.
With simple steps and just a few ingredients, you’ll be cooking up this traditional Irish dish in no time!
– Onion – Corned Beef Brisket – Corned Beef Seasoning – Ginger Beer – Baby Carrots
1. Add the olive oil to the Dutch oven. Heat over medium heat and add the corned beef brisket. Brown all sides of the brisket.
2. Remove the brisket from the Dutch oven. Place the onions and carrots in the Dutch oven.
3. Sprinkle the brisket with the spice packet that comes with corned beef. Pour bottles of ginger beer and/or water into the Dutch oven. Make sure the liquid reaches the top of the meat.
4. Cook over high heat to bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low to medium and cook for 3 1⁄2 hours. Add the potatoes and cook for 1 hour.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Corned Beef Crock Pot Recipes
Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage