1. Using a melon baller or paring knife, hollow out the apples leaving about 1/2 inch wall.
2. Combine the flour, truvia, oats and cinnamon together slowly add just enough apple sauce to make the mixture crumbly.
3. Place the apples in the crock pot.
4. Portion out the oat mixture into the apple cavities, and then pour the water into the bottom of the crockpot.
5. Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on high for 2 hours, until the apples are softened.
6. Serve plain or with a dollop of light whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon.