Delicious Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
This simple Crock Pot corned beef and cabbage recipe is great for St. Patrick’s Day, but it’s also great for a year-round meal that’s simple and delicious.
Corned beef and cabbage is a traditional Irish meal that is usually served around here for St. Patrick’s Day especially.
– corned beef brisket – carrots – baby red potatoes – onion – cabbage
1. Place the carrots, potatoes, and onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Pour water over the vegetables. Place the brisket on top of the vegetables, and sprinkle on the spice from the packet.
3. Cook on low for 6 hours. Add in chopped cabbage and cook for an additional hour.
4. Remove the brisket to slice and serve on top of the vegetables.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
Corned Beef Crock Pot Recipes