Delicious Ham and Broccoli Quiche
This ham and broccoli quiche recipe is an easy and low-cost way to please even the pickiest of eaters.
You can pick any protein or vegetable your family will eat and whip it together with some cheese, spices, and eggs.
– Pie Crust – Broccoli – Eggs – Ham – Shredded Cheese
1. Save time by preparing your crust, vegetables, and meat before you start the rest of the directions.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Fill the baked pie crust with the cooked vegetables, cooked meat, and shredded cheese.
3. Mix the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder (optional hot sauce) in a bowl.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese, meat, and vegetables.
5. Bake for 30–40 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Crock Pot Ham Recipe
Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipe