Easter Pickled Red Beet Eggs Recipe
Don’t wait for picnic season to try this pickled red beet eggs recipe. They are so easy to make and can be enjoyed as a snack or side dish to any meal.
The sweet and sour tang of the pickled beets turns your hard-boiled eggs into a tasty dish. You can adjust the sweetener levels to make this a Keto or WW-friendly choice.
– hard boiled eggs – beets – cider vinegar – sugar – water
1. Place peeled hard boiled eggs in a large jar (a large dill pickle jar works great).
2. Drain beets and put juice in a medium sauce pan. Add the beets to the eggs in the jar.
3. Add water, vinegar, and sugar to the beet juice in a saucepan and boil for 15 minutes, stirring several times.
4. Add the beet juice mixture to eggs and beets and let cool before putting in the refrigerator. Gently stir or shake the jar daily.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Deviled Eggs
Bacon and Egg Cucumber Bites