Ground Turkey Alfredo
Making ground turkey Alfredo is easy, and the end result is delicious, family-friendly, and perfect for meal prep! This is an easy Alfredo recipe that you can make with ground turkey!
This delicious ground turkey Alfredo recipe is an easy weeknight meal that feels fancy enough to serve on special occasions.
– linguine noodles – ground turkey – alfredo sauce – milk – mushrooms
1. Add the ground turkey to a large skillet. Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk, parmesan cheese, and mushrooms.
2. Cook on medium and bring the mixture to a simmer or slight bubbling.
3. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce mixture. Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir well.
4. Microwave broccoli florets according to package directions, then stir into Alfredo sauce until well combined.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Ground Turkey Potato Casserole
Weight Watchers Turkey Burritos