Ground Turkey Hash
Ground turkey hash is a staple in our household. It’s an easy recipe that you can have with breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even brunch!
This easy recipe is multipurpose, and you’ll love how simple it is to make. Anyone can master this quick skillet meal that the whole family will devour.
– olive oil – onion – butternut squash – red apple – ground turkey
1. Combine ground turkey, sage, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and nutmeg or red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Stir with a large spoon or use your hands to combine. Set aside.
2. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp. olive oil and heat. Add onions and butternut squash. Sauté for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add 3 Tbsp. water and diced apple. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Move the vegetable mixture to one side of the pan. Add the remaining coconut oil and turkey mixture. Allow the turkey to cook for a few minutes before breaking it up with a spatula.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Ground Turkey Skillet With Zucchini
Ground Turkey Stuffed Potato Skins