Ground Turkey Pizza
Ground turkey pizza is a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional pizzas.
Ground turkey provides a leaner, healthier option for the meat toppings, and the pizza is just as delicious as any other pizza out there.
– ground turkey – italian seasonings – pizza dough mix – mozzarella cheese – pizza sauce
1. In a large bowl, add the contents of the pizza dough package and water. Using a fork, mix until the water is fully incorporated.
2. Using a pastry brush, add ½ tablespoon of olive oil to the entire surface of the dough. Cover and place the bowl in a warm area for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the dough and, using a flat surface and a bit of oil on your hands, knead for 5 minutes or until you have a soft and smooth dough.
4. Brush with oil as needed. Spread the dough onto the pan until you have a ¼ inch thick crust. Cover the dough with pizza sauce.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Turkey Sliders with Mushrooms
Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Goulash