Ground Turkey Potato Casserole
This delicious ground turkey potato casserole is easy to make and perfect for weeknight meals. It’s a hearty and indulgent meal that will fill everyone up.
This tasty casserole with potatoes, cheese, and ground turkey meatballs will surely become one of your family’s favorite dinner options.
– Potatoes – Ground Turkey – White Onion – Dill – Paprika
1. Clean the potatoes and place them whole in 3 quarts of water. Bring the water to a boil. Cover the pot with a lid and let simmer until fork-tender, about 10–15 minutes.
2. While potatoes cook, mix the ground turkey with chopped onion and spices.
3. Roll meat mixture into small meatballs.
4. Arrange meatballs in a 2 quart round or 8 x 8 glass casserole dish that you have sprayed with nonstick spray.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Ground Turkey Unstuffed Peppers
Ground Turkey Alfredo