Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes
Making ground turkey sloppy joes is easy and fun! This simple recipe for homemade sloppy joes will put smiles on all the faces around your dinner table tonight.
Sloppy Joes are a classic dinner staple, and by using ground turkey to make this version, you will save some calories and fat, along with some money in the grocery budget.
– olive oil – ground turkey – yellow onion – green pepper – chili powder
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the turkey, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Break the turkey apart as it cooks. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Transfer to a colander to drain. Mix in chili powder, salt, pepper, sugar, and ground mustard.
3. Mix in the barbecue sauce, tomato paste, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and water. Stir well to combine.
4. Simmer on low heat for 10-12 minutes, or until the mixture thickens, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and serve with the buns.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Ground Turkey Soup with Beans
Ground Turkey Unstuffed Peppers