Ground Turkey Soup with Beans Recipe
Making ground turkey soup with beans is easy and delicious. You can enjoy this great soup year-round!
It’s a great protein to use in your soups; it’s budget-friendly while also being leaner and healthier than ground beef.
– Olive Oil – Celery – Carrots – Italian Seasoning – Ground Turkey
1. Add the oil, celery, and onion to a soup pot over medium-high heat and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
2. Stir in the garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook for an additional minute.
3. Add in the ground turkey and cook until it's mostly turned white, breaking it up with your spoon as it cooks (about 4-5 minutes).
4. Add in the beans, carrots, and broth. Increase the heat to high and bring it to a boil. Cover the pot, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Goulash
Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes