Ground Turkey Unstuffed Peppers Recipe
This recipe for ground turkey unstuffed peppers combines all the flavors you love in a more manageable way.
Unstuffed peppers are quicker to make and easier to eat!
– ground turkey – dry onion – garlic powder – bell peppers – rice
1. Prepare rice per package instructions, set aside.
2. In a skillet, cook ground meat with onions, peppers, and seasonings until done; drain if needed.
3. Stir in cooked rice. Stir in or drizzle on tomato sauce per preference.
4. Garnish with cheese, serve and enjoy!
Swipe up for full recipe!
Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes
Ground Turkey Potato Casserole