Healthy Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipe
This Weight Watchers shrimp recipe is very simple and easy to make. It’s flavorful, indulgent, and perfect for meal prep all while being super low in points on all three of my WW+ plans!
The best part is that this recipe is ready to serve in about 10 minutes. It’s quick, easy, and delicious. Seafood without all the hassle!
– Shrimp – Garlic – Red Pepper Flakes – Seafood Seasoning – Lemon Juice
1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the shrimp, garlic, and red pepper flakes for about 2 minutes.
2. Add seafood seasoning and salt & pepper, cook for 3–5 minutes.
3. Add the lemon juice and reduce to a low heat.
4. Add parsley and lemon zest.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Swipe up for full recipe!
Ham and Broccoli Quiche Recipe
Weight Watchers Fish Tacos