Leftover Easter Egg Salad Recipe
Making Weight Watchers egg salad is quick and easy. Everyone can enjoy this lightened-up classic as a great lunch, snack, or even an appetizer for parties and events.
Check out how simple it is to make this tasty egg salad that is WW-friendly and perfect for people trying to stick to a healthier eating plan.
– eggs – mayonnaise – yellow mustard – dried dill – black pepper
1. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, and place the egg yolks in a medium-sized bowl. Give the egg whites a rough chop and set aside.
2. Add the mayo, mustard, dill, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the egg yolks and use a fork to mash and combine the ingredients.
3. Add the chopped egg whites, tomatoes, celery, and green onions or chives to the bowl.
4. Gently fold all of the ingredients together to combine. Reserve approximately ½ cup of egg salad per person, and serve as desired.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Bacon Egg and Avocado Toast Recipe
Amish Pickled Red Beet Eggs Recipe