Low Carb Fish Taco Bowl
This delicious dish packs all the flavor of tacos without all the carbs, plus it has lots of filling protein and healthy fats!
Paired with high-quality ingredients such as Greek yogurt, creamy avocado, and savory cod, these hearty bowls are sure to become your new favorite meal.
– Fish Filets – Butter – Taco Seasoning – Greek Yogurt – Lime Juice
1. Mix taco seasoning and melted butter, then spread over fish filets. Bake for about 25 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk yogurt, lime juice, honey, milk, and salt until well combined, then set aside.
3. To serve, place the cauliflower and coleslaw mix in the bottom of a bowl. Place the fish on top.
4. Drizzle on the yogurt mixture. Garnish with avocado and cilantro.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Taco Soup