Red Cabbage Soup
Try this delicious red cabbage soup! Not only is it packed with health-boosting vitamins, but its delightful flavor will tantalize your taste buds.
Perfect for any night of the week, this easy to make soup is guaranteed to be a hit with everyone in the family!
– red cabbage – potatoes – olive oil – onion – celery stalks
1. Heat the olive oil on medium in a large stock pot. Add the onion, celery, garlic, and all of the dry spices. (not bay leaves)
2. Cook until the vegetables are tender. Add vegetable broth.
3. Whisk in yogurt and add bay leaves, bring to a slight boil. Add the potatoes and cabbage. Stir well, cover, and reduce to low heat.
4. Simmer the soup until the cabbage is tender (approx 18 to 20 minutes). Remove the pan from the heat and discard the bay leaves.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Crockpot Cabbage Recipes