Spicy Cabbage Soup
Our spicy cabbage soup is here to tantalize your taste buds while providing essential vitamins and minerals that just can’t be found in the soup at the grocery store.
Not only is this dish incredibly tasty, but it’s also surprisingly simple to make.
– Chili Garlic Sauce – Ground Turkey Breast – Onion – Egg – Ginger Root
1. Add the turkey, cilantro, salt, pepper, 1/2 tbsp of ginger root, cayenne, and eggs to the skillet and cook the turkey until browned. Constantly chopping to make crumbles while cooking.
2. Combine broth, chili-garlic sauce, and the remaining 1/2 tbsp. ginger in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots, and onion and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and gently stir in turkey, lime juice, and fish sauce. Ladle evenly into 6 bowls and enjoy!
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup