This Weight Watchers baked apples recipe is simple, delicious, and healthy. Everyone will love this fresh, indulgent treat!
– 4 Small Apples– 1/4 Cup Old Fashioned Oats, uncooked– 3 Tablespoons Raisins– 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar, unpacked– 1 Tablespoon Walnuts, finely chopped– 1/4 Tsp Ground Cinnamon– 1 Tablespoon Butter, melted
1. Prepare the apples first, if they don't stand up on their own cut the bottom so they have a flat spot to stay upright more easily. Next, use a spoon or a melon baller to scoop out the cores.
2. In a bowl, mix together the oats, raisins, sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon. Add the butter at the end and toss to moisten the mixture evenly.3. Add the mixture into the apples, 2 tablespoons per apple should be plenty.
4. While you are stuffing the apples preheat the air fryer to 300 degrees F and line the bottom of the air fryer basket with foil or parchment to keep the mess contained.
5. Add the apples to the air fryer basket and place the apple tops back on if you want. Cook them in the air fryer for about 25 minutes or until the apples are tender.