Weight Watchers Easter Deviled Eggs
Making Weight Watchers deviled eggs is quick and easy! These tasty deviled eggs are lighted up but still plenty indulgent, great for sharing, so make some for your next party!
Weight Watchers deviled eggs pack all the great flavor that you’d expect, but they’re lightened up and perfect for sharing!
– Eggs – Light Mayonnaise – Yellow Mustard – Sweet Relish – Salt
1. In a large pot, cover 6 eggs with water. Bring the water to a boil. Once the water is boiling, cover with a lid, reduce heat to low or simmer, and allow to cook for 7 minutes.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, add light mayo, mustard, relish, and salt together. Set aside.
3. When the eggs are ready, remove them from the heat and allow them to sit for another 2 minutes in the covered pot.
4. While you're waiting for the extra 2 minutes, put ice and water in a large bowl. When the eggs are ready, place them in the ice-water bath.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Amish Pickled Red Beet Eggs Recipe
Weight Watchers Egg Salad