Weight Watchers Egg Cups
These savory cups are perfect for busy mornings, providing a protein-packed meal in less time than it would take to make toast or scramble eggs.
Not only are they convenient, but they provide all the nutrition you need to start the day off right.
– Canadian Bacon – Eggs – Parmesan Cheese – Grape Tomatoes – Baby Bella Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray muffin tins with cooking spray. Cut or tear a small slit in the Canadian bacon to form a cup and place it in the muffin tin.
2. Crack one egg on top of each piece of bacon. Top the egg with salt and pepper, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
3. Bake for 15–20 minutes until the egg is done to your preference. Remove cups from muffin tin.
4. Top with chopped chives, serve & enjoy!
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Egg Salad
Weight Watchers Deviled Eggs