Weight Watchers Fish Tacos
Try these delicious Weight Watchers fish tacos! Not only are they chock full of flavor and easy to make, but they also make a healthy choice for weight loss and are low on Weight Watchers points.
Plus, with just a few ingredients and 10 minutes of cook time, these tacos are sure to become a favorite on those busy nights!
– White Fish Fillets – Adobo Seasoning – Cumin – Tajin – Salsa Verde
1. In a small dish, combine all the seasonings.
2. Sprinkle the seasonings over the fish on both sides.
3. Either grill the fish for about 4 minutes on each side or bake it in a 400-degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Break the fish up into chunks and distribute evenly on the corn tortillas.
5. Top with red slaw, salsa verde, and lime. Serve and enjoy!
Swipe up for full recipe!
Best Sides for Fish Tacos
The Best Fish Taco Recipe