Weight Watchers Potato Casserole Recipe
This super simple Weight Watchers potato casserole is hearty, delicious, and indulgent. The whole family will love this simple casserole recipe!
There’s no need to cook two separate meals so that I can have something that suits my diet and my family can have something delicious.
– Hash Brown Potatoes – Cheddar Cheese – Salt – Black Pepper – Eggs
1. Spread the potatoes out onto a layer of paper towels and squeeze them to remove as much moisture as you can.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, 1/2 cup of cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
3. When that is well combined, press the mixture into the pan and up the sides of the dish to create a crust.
4. Bake that crust at 425 degrees F until it's lightly browned.
5. Now, remove the crust from the oven and reduce the temperature to 375 Degrees F.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Ground Turkey Stuffed Potato Skins
Ground Turkey Potato Casserole