Weight Watchers Salmon Sheet Pan Recipe
This is a delicious Weight Watchers salmon sheet pan meal that you can make in less than an hour!
It also features a creamy but tangy yogurt sauce, which balances everything out and makes this the perfect weeknight dinner!
– Lemon Juice – Garlic – Greek Yogurt – Black Pepper – Yukon Gold Potatoes
1. Whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, and a small amount of garlic. Set this aside for later.
2. Put the potatoes on a half sheet pan or a baking sheet with a rim, season with 2 teaspoons of oil, some salt and pepper to taste, and bake them for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Toss them a few times during the cooking process so all sides get crispy.
4. In a large bowl, combine the kale, crushed red pepper flakes, the rest of the garlic, and 1 teaspoon of oil.
5. Toss until everything is well coated, then dump out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Chili in Instant Pot
Weight Watchers Tuna Salad