Weight Watchers Shrimp And Grits Recipe
This is an easy recipe for Weight Watchers shrimp and grits. It’s a shrimp and grits Weight Watchers point breakdown as well!
Check out this easy light grits recipe that the whole family will love!
– Olive Oil – Garlic – Chicken Broth – White Corn Grits – Baby Spinach
1. First, heat half the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2. Next, add in the broth, water, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil before stirring in the grits.
3. Reduce the heat and cook covered. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking, and keep cooking until the grits thicken. About 5 minutes should be plenty.
4. Remove from the heat and add in the spinach slowly, stirring until it's well combined.
5. While that's cooking, you can prep the shrimp. Stir together the remaining oil, salt, and seasoning in a bowl. Toss in the shrimp and mix until they're well coated.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipe
Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe