Weight Watchers Sweet and Sour Chicken
This dish is loaded with flavor and packed with nutrition. It’s a great, warm, and hearty dish that will warm you up from the inside!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious and healthy meal that you and your family will love!
– Chicken Breast – Green Pepper – Vidalia Onion – Stewed Tomato – Pineapple Juice
1. In a slow cooker, combine the chicken, pepper, and onion; top with the tomatoes.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Pour over the chicken mixture, cover, and cook on low heat for 4 hours.
4. Yields about 1 1/2 to 2 cups per serving.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Chicken Stir Fry
Weight Watchers Salsa Chicken