Weight Watchers Taco Casserole
This delicious casserole is sure to satisfy everyone’s palate while only using ingredients that are beneficial for maintaining or even starting a healthy lifestyle.
With high fiber, protein, and tons of flavor, this dish is an excellent way to enjoy Mexican cuisine with fewer calories.
– Salsa – Cumin – Beans – Corn – Green Chile Peppers
1. In a large bowl, combine cooked beef rice, salsa, and cumin. Spoon 2 cups of rice mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it out to evenly cover the bottom of the dish.
2. In another bowl, combine refried beans, corn chili pepper, and chili powder. Using a spatula, scrape the bean mixture on top of the rice layer and smooth it out.
3. Make sure all the water has been squeezed out of the spinach before adding it to the top of the bean layer. Sprinkle it with cheese.
4. Top with remaining rice mixture and smooth out the top sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Low Carb Fish
The Best Rice for Fish Tacos