Weight Watchers Taco Soup
This easy-to-make dish is full of flavorful ingredients and low in points, so you can prepare it as part of any diet plan, and it’s sure to please even the most discerning taste buds.
Not only will this hearty soup satisfy cravings, but making it yourself will also result in big savings compared to pre-packaged versions.
– Onion – Bell pepper – Jalapeño pepper – Chili powder – Ground cumin
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and green peppers; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic and jalapeno, and continue cooking, stirring, for about 2 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook, breaking up any large pieces with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink.
3. Stir in chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, onion powder, and cook, stirring until spices are fragrant and any remaining liquid is absorbed, about 1 minute.
4. Add broth and tomatoes; bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook until flavors marry, about 30 minutes.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Soup