Weight Watchers Tilapia Recipe
This Weight Watchers tilapia recipe is made in the air fryer.
It’s lightly crispy, tender, and so flavorful. You won’t even mind that this is a healthy dinner recipe!
– Mayonnaise – Parsley – Dill – Garlic Powder – Tilapia Fillets
1. We'll start by combining the mayonnaise, parsley, dill, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour out the potato flakes onto a rimmed plate.
2. Make sure you have patted the tilapia fillets dry with paper towels before you try to coat them.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F before you coat the tilapia fillets. We'll spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture on each fillet.
4. Then dredge them in the potato flakes and press them down slightly to make sure they stick.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Weight Watchers Coconut Shrimp
Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan