WW Ground Turkey Goulash Recipe
Making this Weight Watchers ground turkey goulash is simple, quick, and a healthy dinner everyone can enjoy.
This flexible ground turkey recipe can be made gluten-free and dairy-free as well!
– ground turkey – white onion – olive oil – stewed tomatoes – tomato sauce
1. In a large sauce pot, add your chopped onions, garlic, and one tablespoon olive oil. Saute for about 2 minutes. Add in your ground turkey.
2. Stirring frequently, breaking up your meat while browning. Once your meat is browned, add pepper.
3. Then add in three cans of stewed tomatoes and a large can of tomato sauce. Bring to a low boil, then reduce to a simmer.
4. Fill a large pot with water and one tablespoon of olive oil. Salt your water. Bring the water to a boil. Drop in the pasta and cook until done, or as directed on the box. Strain.
Swipe up for full recipe!
Ground Turkey Pizza
Ground Turkey Soup with Beans